Thursday 7 February 2013

Statement Of Intent


My statement of intent, 


For this work I am going to try design and make a new book jacket for Harry Potter and the philosophers/ sorcerers stone, this shall include an image on the front, back, the spine of the book, and a blurb on the inside flap at the back, and a small biography at the front with a photo of myself. For this I plan to take a few photos In the studio, I might see if i can get a costume hire of Harry potter to set up for a shot, but if not I will be using a few props from home, I have a sweet box from the Harry potter movies as well as a Hogwarts crest which would look really good on the back, i also have a welcome letter from Hogwarts, a replica of what was used in the movies, with a train ticket to platform 9 3/4, so i am going to set them up in an interesting way from my front cover. For the spine of the book, i am thinking about using a photo of a wand or just carrying the letter and ticket over, depending on how it overall looks.

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment