Thursday 14 March 2013

Midway Evaluation


At the moment I am creating my front and back cover for my Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone book. I am going to do a photo-shoot with the props that I have got, which include a Harry Potter wand, as well as letters from the school, which includes an equipment list, and a welcome letter. I am going to shoot each object by its self then shoot things like the wand and welcoming letter together, then the logo and wand together. The wand is something I really want to have on the cover as I think it is a great symbol for this book as it is all about magic and it would support it really well. I am going to take these photos at home in my home studio as I have the equipment I need, which is lights and a small backdrop as they are only small objects. I am going to use a black velvet back drop as I believe that this will give the best smooth effect that I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment